What Next?

Clothes, watches, interiors and now Salsa! Where is Next heading?
Ok, I confess! At Portofino, we merchandise our own branded T-shirts, so if Next want to sell hot and spicy salsa, let them!

And now I have a good mind to start selling knickers and socks with our tagines at Krimo's! I wonder what the old dears will say.

























In a bid to protect the innocents, I have to admit that Karen did NOT buy this jar. She knows better than to buy ready-made crap when she has her own private cook who can prepare his own. This salsa is part of a colourful nacho set my sister-in-law got me for my birthday.
Thanks, Denise!

3 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

Great gift!

Can't wait to see your knickers and socks line ;-)

Daphne Wayne-Bough said...

Trendy restaurants are now selling CD's of their ambient music. Just an idea.

Krimo said...

Bella, let me know your colour choice. ;o)

Daphnee, I have got all of Momo's Arabesque CDs. You never know. I might learn how to burn stuff other than food!