Computer whizz...

Richard is the man who set up my first computer over fifteen years ago.
He is the computer whizz kid I call whenever there is a loose mouse in the house, a deadly virus bugging me or a simple case of forgetting to plug in something...
He doesn't just fix the problem, he also teaches me how to do it myself in case it happens again.

The fact that I got a first (yes, a FIRST, thank you very much!!) in the Web Design course I attended back in June, may not be all down to Richard but I could never ever have considered going for it had it not been for what I've learnt from him over the years.

Yersterday, Richard came to Portofino to upload my finished Krimo's website. You know, the one I've been building since I finished the course. And he was quite impressed, I think. After all, I have been a good student...
But then my server went down and we weren't able to see the new website online till this afternoon. It is not yet the finished product as I have been known to constantly tweak things but I am quite proud of it.
Please feel free to tell me what you think of it...
Sod's Law has brought down the server again, so you may not be able to admire my handywork...

8 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Well done on your 1st in Web Design and I love your Krimo Website.

Krimo said...

Thanks, Akela.
Did you meet Captain Corelli then?

Pat said...

I got it and it's excellent. Wish I had a Richard.

Queenie said...

Who's a clever boy then????

Krimo said...

Thanks, Pat. You're not having mine, though.

Q, I surprised myself, honest!

Mary said...

Very impressed! Maybe I should take the course. I need a website for my mosaic services.

Anonymous said...

Hello, we would be happy to take on your project, please check out our website at http://www.directconnectcommunications.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am responding to the Website needed, we can definitely assist you, please contact us at 602-404-4444 or visit us online at http://www.directconnectcommunications.com