The Great British Menu...

I am hooked!


Having just discovered BBC iPlayer which definitely makes the unmissable, unmissable I watched the first heat, all five episodes of it, from start to finish, last Saturday night-Sunday morning.

The contestants, well-known and truly accomplished chefs from many regions of Great Britain, have to devise a fantastic three-course meal using any ingredients they wish to choose as long as the main one is British.

Having come back from Birmingham feeling a little sorry for myself, mainly because I had no idea what the judges were looking for, I find that this marvelous program is stirring something inside me.

Getting back into the kitchen!?!

I wonder whether this crazy idea is just a passing fad or a true calling! Back to a hot stove?
Definitely a crazy idea!
I think...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Krimo, hope the weather is treating you and your empire well! Do make sure you publish "what is stirring" - its always a great read and a little inspirational...

CR