Kristmas is here...

Four weeks since my last blog.

Algeria has qualified for the World Cup in South Africa. I was looking to supporting two teams. My country of birth and my adopted country.

They were drawn in the same group and will be playing each other one Friday evening in June. Can't wait to find out which country my heart will support.
The festive season seems to get shorter every year. Twelve weeks in 1985. Four weeks last year. Three weeks this year. The credit crunch is still biting. New businesses are suffering a lot more than the established ones.

2010 is our 25th anniversary year. Looking forward to the nostalgic memories from many of our long-time regulars.

2010, the year of the Tall Ships in town. This may be the making of Hartlepool.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

11 comments:

Trac said...

Happy Christmas Krimo!

I sure wish I was coming over to your place for dinner, but this year I will remember that there are two (TWO!!) bags inside the turkey at least.

xx

Krimo said...

Have a great Christmas, T.
We're closed for 5 days!!!
So you'll just have to dig deep inside your turkey to pull out a magical dinner... xx

Akelamalu said...

mErRy cHrIsTmAs & A hApPy & hEaLtHy nEw yEaR Krimo. x

Krimo said...

All the best to you too, Akela! x

Zéphyr said...

Bonjour Krimo,

Ton silence nous a quelque peu inquiété. L'essentiel aujourd'hui est d'être là parmi nous.

À propos de l'Agérie et de l'Angleterre, as-tu lu mon article "Coupe du Monde, le tirage" du 5 décembre ? Vers la fin j'avais parlé de toi.

Eh oui, la récession économique a fait beaucoup de dégâts.

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year, comme disent les Anglais.

LDahl said...

Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas!
Lots of lights at your house this year? Hehe!
We are waiting to see if we are going to be hit by our local blizzard... it just may be too cold to snow.
Poor Santa is going to freeze his nether regions if he comes this way tonight. :))
Have a delightful holiday my friend.

Krimo said...

Salut, Zephyr. Je m'excuse pour mon silence. J'etais tres occupe.
Oui, j'ai lu ton blog. Tres bon!!

Santa's already frozen his thingies... It's been snowing for a week now. All the best to you and yours.

Zéphyr said...

Alors comment cela s'est passé la Noël.

Un petit commentaire pour signaler ton passage.

À tantôt.

Merisi said...

Merry Christmas, Krimo!
I just found you again at LDahl's (and her thanks to Tara). A new laptop let me lose all my old blog-friends, so good to see you again.

Pat said...

Lots for you to look forward to - a state of affairs I always enjoy. May 2010 bring you all you wish for.

Hayden said...

Best wishes to you in 2010.... wishing you the BEST of the BEST!