Staff Profile: Laura Caygill.

Age: 23

Position: Manager at Casa Del Mar

Joined the Restaurant: January 2010

Initial Job: I was initially trained to work on the bar on Friday and Saturday evenings.

Job History: When I was at college I worked in a fish and chips restaurant in Seaton Carew and the Staincliffe Hotel.

What I like about working here: I like getting to know the customers and having a chat with our regulars. I love working with Garry, Shelley and all of our boys and girls. We have a great team!!

Favourite Dishes: Chicken à la Crème and deep fried brie are my faves, but the Chicken à la Crème has to have no mushrooms, I'm very fussy!

Favourite Holiday: My first girls holiday to Magaluf when i was 18 was great and then the Domincan Repbulic last year.

Krimo says: Laura has a naturally sparkling personality and a great smile. She is great with customers, especially kids. She has gone from strength to strength since joining Casa del Mar nearly 5 years ago.
Her and Chris, our head-chef got engaged over a year ago.

Congratulations!  

No comments: